The calorimetry are finished. I'm still not sure about the gauge (you can see my gauge trauma here). I checked three times, and finally went with the size 9 needle, resulting in an enormous piece. I did E's with 88 stitches cast on (size 9 needles), doing short rows until there were 26 stitches on … Continue reading Matching!
Warm feet, warm ears
I finished the socks for the little one. She really likes the feather and fan pattern on the leg which I got from Wendy's toe up pattern.These were made from some leftover Fortissima Colori (75% Superwash wool & 25% Polyamid)Color #2402. I'd made her a pair two years ago, but they'd gotten "too tight, mama!"So … Continue reading Warm feet, warm ears