No excuse for the radio silence, but now that I’ve got a computer that doesn’t sound like a 90 year old walking down the stairs and a wireless router, I may manage to post more than once a year. Or not. No promises.
That said, I have been trying to keep up on my reading, and much to my surprise got called out on my lack of activity. My friend Amber had posted a meme and while she didn’t tag me specifically, she did throw down the gauntlet, and here we go:
1. What is your favorite thing to cook or bake? Wow, tough one right off the bat. I have to say I really do enjoy cooking and baking, and I think my favorites are the things that people have said they liked. Just last month I made a German chocolate cake and had a lot of fun
2. If we were to look in your purse right now, what would we find? Darn good question. Easier to answer — what you wouldn’t find. A PEN! Other than that the usual suspects – a couple of lip glosses, a brush, wallet, eye drops & five billion pieces of paper.
3. What is your current guilty pleasure? Reading in bed. And fudgecicles.
4. Best thing that happened this past summer? It was a pretty good summer. Not as much time for fun as I would have liked. I think the most recent was that we finally fixed up my really old bike and Eliza & I went for a 22 mile ride last weekend. It felt great to do that, and with that I’m hoping to do a lot more this fall – so that would answer the part 2 of the question: “Best thing that will happen this fall?”
5. What is a life lesson you have recently learned? Phew, tough question, and a good one. In the interest of getting this up, I’m going to pass.
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? These are always tough for me. Amber nailed it with instant travel, but I don’t want to cop out with “what she said.” I think it would be really cool to fly.
7. What is a food that you hated as a child but now love? Hmmm. I can’t remember any food I hated other than liver. And I still hate it.
8. Jeggings… yay or nay? I’d have to go with nay. Maybe for kids. My daughter rocks the skinny jeans, and the leggings. But over the age of 14? I’m not so sure.
There! A post.